The CDJ Consulting website is steadily improving in 2011. We have added information about and a demonstration model of our (patent pending) economic development calculator: the Business Assistance Recruitment Calculator(c). Our Ohio Basic Model is up; soon to be added will be our Plus and Enhanced Models; followed by our Minnesota models. Some serious thinking, research and a very intelligent IT Guru (my friend and CDJ partner Paul DeLuca) put it all together. We will soon be listing our present BARC customers. Please go to www.cdjconsulting.net and click on BARC. At the bottom of the page is the demo button. Take a look and play with the model. We can have BARC attached to your municipality’s economic development page in a few weeks, hosted on our secure server, and at a very affordable price. And for communities outside of Ohio, we can create one for your community’s website. Help put your community’s best foot forward with the latest and most practical economic development tool.
If you have any questions or would like to place an order, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks a lot.
Charley Bowman and the CDJ Team
city-management; strategic planning; economic development; community building; community development; administrative solutions
- city-management; strategic-planning
- city-management; strategic-planning; goal-setting; city-council-retreats
- city-management; strategic-planning;sustainability;cycling;bicycle-riding;team-in-training
- city-planning; city-management; strategic-planning
- community-development; economic-development; planning; urban-planning; sustainability
- economic development
- sustainability; city-management; strategic-planning; urban-planning; community-development; economic-development
- sustainability; education; city-management; city-planning